Debookee 7.4.1 MAC
Debookee is a LAN and Wi-Fi packet-capture tool and network analyzer that allows you to see what your devices are sending over the network.
THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT
- One click SSL/TLS decryption for your own and all targets traffic
- See full HTTPS URLs, HTTPS headers and HTTPS response codes (Full raw payload data is not shown)
- Decrypt IMAPS email traffic (soon on POP3s/SMTPs/FTPS)
- Full raw data is shown, not only headers
- Intercept traffic from any device on your network: iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, PC, Mac, etc. Now you can analyze the traffic of devices that can’t support packet capture, such as mobile, tablets, etc.
- Real-time packet capture analysis: extraction of requests details such as: HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, TCP, DHCP.
- LanScan Pro integrated: To perform an initial scan of your network, a version of LanScan Pro is integrated in Debookee.
- Wifi connection details: Channel, Signal Strength, MAC address of the Access Point …
- Monitor activity of all Wi-Fi devices around you, access points, and clients
- Per Wi-Fi client, display data transmitted/received, %errors, data rates, %retries.
Now you cand download activated Debookee 7.4.1 MAC from FortCheats.com Website
- LanScan: New right-click menu to open an URL in browser (defaults are http:80 and https:443)
- LanScan: Add your custom URLs (specific port, http or https) for each device
- NA module: Fixed a bug where no results where shown at all due to Packet Tool silently crashing in the background
- Enabled Hardened Runtime on included libraries & binaries following Apple best practices
- Updated MAC addresses vendors
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later 64-bit
DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1 DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2