TinkerTool System 6.85 MAC
TinkerTool System 6 is a collection of system utility features helping you in performing advanced administration tasks on Apple Macintosh computers. The application makes use of a self-adapting user interface which automatically adjusts to the computer model and to the version of macOS you are running. All options available in the current situation are accessible via “panes”, very similar to the techniques you already know from the System Preferences application. The features are controlled via a single window which allows you to use the application as a general toolbox and First Aid assistant.
THE TOOL/APP/FILE IS NOT OUTDATED IF STILL AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE - GO TO DOWNLOAD LINKS TO GRAB IT
- built-in maintenance features of macOS, usually not visible on the graphical user interface,
- extended file operations, not available in the macOS Finder,
- the possibility to access advanced system settings which are not visible in System Preferences,
- genuine and unique features of TinkerTool System, designed to resolve typical real-world problems of administrators and to fix the effects of certain defects (“bugs”) in the operating system,
- an emergency tool to troubleshoot and repair macOS in cases where the graphical user interface is no longer starting correctly or the user account of the system administrator has been damaged,
- functions to collect advanced information about the hardware, operating system, and applications.
Together with its sister program TinkerTool which is available at no charge, TinkerTool System is a perfect substitute for the following types of system utilities:
Now you cand download activated TinkerTool System 6.85 MAC from FortCheats.com Website
- Finder enhancers,
- Cache and font cache cleaners,
- Scripts to create bootable system installer and recovery disks,
- Tools to access hidden preference settings,
- Applications to make objects invisible in the Finder,
- Log file browsers,
- Application uninstallers,
- Single User Mode troubleshooting tools,
- Spell-checker dictionary editors,
- and many others.
Version 6.85 (Build 200218)
- Added new feature to enable the classic startup chime on selected Macintosh model series released after summer 2016.
- Added new startup option to select special maintenance systems for the next restart. The Recovery OS, Internet Recovery, Apple Diagnostics, and Apple Diagnostics via Internet are available.
- Added new option to add available “signpost” information for software developers when retrieving log data from the operating system.
- The Startup pane was redesigned to consume less space on small screens.
- The Info pane was redesigned to consume less space on small screens.
- Internal diagnostic features have been optimized.
- Communication with the privileged component supports new features to ensure that data is processed in the correct order even under critical situations with high system load or strongly parallelized operations.
- Corrected a problem where some lines of log reports could be partially damaged or would appear in the wrong order.
Compatibility: macOS 10.14 or later, 64-bit processor
DOWNLOAD MIRROR 1 DOWNLOAD MIRROR 2